All property is backed by a number of Folio Real, which would come as the identification document of the property; this record is key when it comes to wanting to sell, rent, or buy a home.
The Real Folio is the document that proves the existence of a house, land, department, parking or storage. In this register all the information about a property: the number of the registration, the type of property, the ownership over the domain, the surface, among others. It is the registration document that shows that the property is legally established.
Here, we will show you the main data contained in this document:
• Folio number: where the property is registered. Numeric digits vary depending on the city, municipality or area in which the property is located.
• Cadastral Certificate: indicates the technical data of a building: its location, lot area, the cadastral value of the real estate, among others. Does not credit the owner right.
• S / TIT designation: generally corresponds to the number of the house, department, parking or storage, indicated in the location or designation. Figure as «not set» (NSC).
• Area: extension of the property or land in square meters.
• Measures: the disaggregated surface.
• Boundaries: they become the coordinates of a particular real estate. Example: north – lot 10, south – lot 12, east – av. Xxx, west – street xxx.
• Domain antecedent: This is the registration number with which the property was registered before having the current page.
A) Ownership over the domain: under the name of «seat» that ascends in number, depending on the circumstances, «seat 1», «seat 2» … specify the names of current owners, their civil status (which must match with identity documents-carnet) and if it competes, the declaration of heirs.
In addition, the type of operation is recorded: purchase / sale, clarification, division and partition, merger, etc .; as well as the notary responsible for such registration. The inscriptions, new «seats», arise when something is modified, that is why the numerical ancestry 1, 2, 3, 4 (…) 10. This section is used to verify the operations performed on the respective building.
- B) Charges and restrictions: it is the registration of any mortgage or preventive annotation, for example, on the stocks of a judgment or debt. It is important to wait until any ongoing process is resolved, otherwise it will prevent the transaction from being completed. Example: buy / sell.
- C) Cancellations: This column, with a precise character, must coincide with the information in subsection B. For example, if a debt has been registered in «seat 1» in item B, the payment of that debt , thus avoiding observations, delays or operational cancellation.al Folio contains all the history of a house, that is why its function and tenure are an essential aspect when it comes to real estate. It is also important to note that there must be a relationship between the real folio and the cadastre certificate.